Walk the Portugal central way and enjoy your experience to Santiago de Compostela.
In this page you will find:
- Some ideas
- Tour offers to walk 14 days from Oporto to Santiago de Compostela
- The Map of the Camino Portuguese (Portugal central way) from Oporto to Santiago de Compostela
Most of the tours start from Oporto and last 10/12 days and are self-guided, while some tours will allow you to walk the last 100 km from the city of Tui.
The Portugal central way, starting from Oporto, is perfect for those who:
- have 2-week holidays;
- want to walk around 300 kms in total and an average of 25 kms per day; and
- enjoy the beauty of Portugal.
Your tour agency will provide you with:
- accommodation booking;
- a book guide;
- detailed maps;
- pilgrim’s passport;
- luggage transport (if required);
- coach support (for big groups if required); and
- 24/7 phone assistance.