Discover the Via Francigena with our walking tours.
Are you ready to discover the beauty of Italy walking the Via Francigena?
Welcome to this page dedicated to Via Francigena Tours 2019.
We have created this website to help you to get a good orientation to walk the Via Francigena or a portion of it. If you have walked the Way of Saint James you have probably landed on this page looking for your next self-guided tour.
This time you have chosen Italy and it’s possibly a great choice if you want to walk a route in tranquillity and enjoy the great hospitality, delicious regional food with its wines.
We (TourCamino.com) work with many tour agencies to make sure they compete to offer you the best tour service. Anytime you need a quick quote from a tour company just contact them and find the one that can offer you the best service.
I Keep reading to discover something more about Via Francigena:
- Useful information
- Beautiful pictures we have taken in different parts of the Francigena way
- Via Francigena VS Camino de Santiago
- The map of the whole via Francigena from Canterbury to Rome (downloadable on your phone)
- A video with recommendations on how to pack and organise your backpack for your journey
- A very useful free app with maps that we recommend to download on your phone
Via Francigena in the past was the way to connect Rome with Canterbury and Santiago de Compostela.
Nowadays few pilgrims choose to walk the Pilgrimage on the Via Francigena because this way is not as famous as the Camino de Santiago. This number is growing because many Pilgrims after their Santiago Experience want to enjoy the Camino spirit and discover a new spiritual way.
Tour packages for this tours on the Via Francigena cover all the categories (just ask for a personalised offer):
- Luxury journeys.
- Fully assisted and guided-group.
Our partner tour agencies will provide you with:
- accommodation’s booking;
- a book guide;
- detailed maps;
- Via Francigena pilgrim’s passport;
- luggage transport (if required);
- coach support (for groups if required);
- 24/7 phone assistance; and
- any additional extra service you have in mind.
The map here below is showing you the whole Via Francigena way starting from Canterbury and arriving in Rome.
You could either walk one of the two tour options we offer: