For any issues in regards to the website, please refer to the information and solutions provided below.
– I just made a booking and received an email asking me to “confirm”, what should I do?
Please click on “Confirm”.
– Do I need to create a user account to make a booking?
No, but during the booking, a user account will be created so that you will be able to post a review in Tour Camino after your tour.
– Do I have to pay any fee to make a booking using tourcamino.com?
No, we don’t charge you any amount.
– How can I add a review about the tour I booked?
You will need to log in to your user account.
– I just wrote a review and received an email from “WordPress” to moderate the comment.
Since Tour Camino is based in “WordPress”, anytime someone adds a review, all the users that made a review like yours will be notified to moderate the comment
– After creating a user account I received 2 emails, one from tourcamino.com and another one from “WordPress” asking me to modify my password. What should I do?
You can ignore the email from “WordPress” and keep using the password you set during your sign up. If you wish, you could also change the password with “WordPress”, in which case you will be asked to set an alphanumeric password for security reasons.
– What happens after I book a tour?
The travel agency organising the tour will contact you for further details and to arrange your payment.
– I booked a tour but now I’ve decided to cancel the booking. What should I do?
If you want to cancel your booking, please send an email to the travel agency you booked the tour with and send a copy of the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– I’m not able to make a booking because of the CAPTCHA. What should I do?
This is an unfortunate, continuing issue. Please close the page and reload the offer. This should fix the issue.
– I made a booking but no one contacted me. What should I do?
The travel agent will contact you within 24 hours. If it exceeds 24 hours, please send an email to email@example.com so we may address the issue.